standard mode | Rhythm category
- bands (vector_real) - the audio power spectrum divided into bands
- scaledBands (vector_real) - the output bands after scaling
- cumulativeBands (real) - cumulative sum of the output bands before scaling
- bandsGain (vector_real, default = [2, 3, 2, 1, 1.20000004768, 2, 3, 2.5]) :
- gain for each bands
- frameTime (real ∈ (0, ∞), default = 512) :
- the frame rate in samples
This algorithm computes features for tempo tracking to be used with the TempoTap algorithm. See standard_rhythmextractor_tempotap in examples folder.
An exception is thrown if less than 1 band is given. An exception is also thrown if the there are not an equal number of bands given as band-gains given.
Quality: outdated (the associated TempoTap algorithm is outdated, however it can be potentially used as an onset detection function for other tempo estimation algorithms although no evaluation has been done)
-  Algorithm by Fabien Gouyon and Simon Dixon. There is no reference at the time of this writing.