standard mode | Standard category
- signal (vector_real) - the input signal
- signal (vector_real) - the resampled signal
- inputSampleRate (real ∈ (0, ∞), default = 44100) :
- the sampling rate of the input signal [Hz]
- outputSampleRate (real ∈ (0, ∞), default = 44100) :
- the sampling rate of the output signal [Hz]
- quality (integer ∈ [0, 4], default = 1) :
- the quality of the conversion, 0 for best quality
This algorithm resamples the input signal to the desired sampling rate.
This algorithm is only supported if essentia has been compiled with Real=float, otherwise it will throw an exception. It may also throw an exception if there is an internal error in the SRC library during conversion.