standard mode | Pitch category
- pitch (vector_real) - the pitch trajectory [Hz].
- vibratoFrequency (vector_real) - estimated vibrato frequency (or speed) [Hz]; zero if no vibrato was detected.
- vibratoExtend (vector_real) - estimated vibrato extent (or depth) [cents]; zero if no vibrato was detected.
- maxExtend (real ∈ (0, ∞), default = 250) :
- maximum considered vibrato extent [cents]
- maxFrequency (real ∈ (0, ∞), default = 8) :
- maximum considered vibrato frequency [Hz]
- minExtend (real ∈ (0, ∞), default = 50) :
- minimum considered vibrato extent [cents]
- minFrequency (real ∈ (0, ∞), default = 4) :
- minimum considered vibrato frequency [Hz]
- sampleRate (real ∈ (0, ∞), default = 344.531) :
- sample rate of the input pitch contour
This algorithm detects the presence of vibrato and estimates its parameters given a pitch contour [Hz]. The result is the vibrato frequency in Hz and the extent (peak to peak) in cents. If no vibrato is detected in a frame, the output of both values is zero.
This algorithm should be given the outputs of a pitch estimator, i.e. PredominantMelody, PitchYinFFT or PitchMelodia and the corresponding sample rate with which it was computed.
The algorithm is an extended version of the vocal vibrato detection in PerdominantMelody.
-  J. Salamon and E. Gómez, "Melody extraction from polyphonic music signals using pitch contour characteristics," IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 1759–1770, 2012.