standard mode | Audio Problems category
- frame (vector_real) - the input audio frame
- starts (vector_real) - starting times of the detected saturated regions [s]
- ends (vector_real) - ending times of the detected saturated regions [s]
- differentialThreshold (real ∈ [0, ∞)), default = 0.001) :
- minimum difference between contiguous samples of the salturated regions
- energyThreshold (real ∈ (-∞, 0]), default = -1) :
- mininimum energy of the samples in the saturated regions [dB]
- frameSize (integer ∈ (0, ∞), default = 512) :
- expected input frame size
- hopSize (integer ∈ (0, ∞), default = 256) :
- hop size used for the analysis
- minimumDuration (real ∈ [0, ∞)), default = 0.005) :
- minimum duration of the saturated regions [ms]
- sampleRate (real ∈ (0, ∞), default = 44100) :
- sample rate used for the analysis
- this algorithm outputs the staring/ending locations of the saturated regions in seconds. Saturated regions are found by means of a tripe criterion:
- samples in a saturated region should have more energy than a given threshold.
- the difference between the samples in a saturated region should be smaller than a given threshold.
- the duration of the saturated region should be longer than a given threshold.
note: The algorithm was designed for a framewise use and the returned timestamps are related to the first frame processed. Use reset() or configure() to restart the count.