standard mode | Rhythm category
- signal (vector_real) - loop audio signal
- bpmEstimate (real) - estimated BPM for the audio signal
- confidence (real) - confidence value for the BPM estimation
- sampleRate (real ∈ (0, ∞), default = 44100) :
- the sampling rate of the audio signal [Hz]
This algorithm takes an audio signal and a BPM estimate for that signal and predicts the reliability of the BPM estimate in a value from 0 to 1. The audio signal is assumed to be a musical loop with constant tempo. The confidence returned is based on comparing the duration of the signal with multiples of the BPM estimate (see  for more details).
-  Font, F., & Serra, X. (2016). Tempo Estimation for Music Loops and a Simple Confidence Measure. Proceedings of the International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR).