standard mode | Spectral category
- spectrum (vector_real) - the input audio spectrum
- energyBandRatio (real) - the energy ratio of the specified band over the total energy
- sampleRate (real ∈ (0, ∞), default = 44100) :
- the sampling rate of the audio signal [Hz]
- startFrequency (real ∈ [0, ∞), default = 0) :
- the frequency from which to start summing the energy [Hz]
- stopFrequency (real ∈ [0, ∞), default = 100) :
- the frequency up to which to sum the energy [Hz]
This algorithm computes the ratio of the spectral energy in the range [startFrequency, stopFrequency] over the total energy.
An exception is thrown when startFrequency is larger than stopFrequency or the input spectrum is empty.
-  Energy (signal processing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_%28signal_processing%29