streaming mode | Duration/silence category
- frame (vector_real) - the input audio frames
- startFrame (integer) - number of the first non-silent frame
- stopFrame (integer) - number of the last non-silent frame
- threshold (integer ∈ (-∞, 0]), default = -60) :
- the threshold below which average energy is defined as silence [dB]
This algorithm outputs the frame at which sound begins and the frame at which sound ends.
Note: In standard mode the algorithm is to be run iteratively on a sequence of frames. The outputs are updated on each iteration, and the final result is produced at the end of the sequence.