streaming mode | Loudness/dynamics category
- signal (stereosample) - the input stereo audio signal
- signal (real) - the filtered signal (the sum of squared amplitudes of both channels filtered by ITU-R BS.1770 algorithm
- sampleRate (real ∈ (0, ∞), default = 44100) :
- the sampling rate of the audio signal [Hz]
An auxilary signal preprocessing algorithm used within the LoudnessEBUR128 algorithm. It applies the pre-processing K-weighting filter and computes signal representation requiered by LoudnessEBUR128 in accordance with the EBU R128 recommendation.
-  ITU-R BS.1770-2. "Algorithms to measure audio programme loudness and true-peak audio level